Any Of These Sound Familiar?
- Blindness/Vision Loss
- Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN)
- Cerebro-Spinal Fluid (CSF) Leak
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Fibromyalgia (FM)
- Glandular Fever
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH)
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Higher Order Multiples (HOMS) Pregnancy
- Ovarian Torsion
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
- Pituatary Appoplexy / Stroke…
Whether you have any of the illnesses or challenges listed above, or any not listed, this book will give you the insight and strategies that work for your chronic pain of any description!
Sarita Khalsa (previously Sarita Saltmarsh) has lived through, and continues to live with, the effect of the above-mentioned chronic illnesses and challenges every day.
Read this book to find how, you too can find hope and the right mindset to move on with life after being diagnosed with chronic illness/s.
Sarita tells it like it is. She shares her raw lived experiences as well as professional evidence-based knowledge as a nurse.
She can teach you how to apply her methods so you too can Love Your Pain – and your Life!
Love Your Pain Coaching offers Sarita’s readers a chance to personally meet with her face to face or online or even contact LYPC over the phone for further coaching in regards to clients individual situation.
Once a client has read ‘Love Your Pain’ book by Sarita Saltmarsh, they can follow up with Sarita for a session or two and really get their life back on track again. Sarita is the real deal when it comes to Loving Your Pain. As she has found herself after all her chronic illnesses … we know others can too!